1. Simple Present Tense
· Pola Kalimat Verbal
(+) Subject + verb I (s/es) + object
(-) Subject + do/does + not + verb I + object
(?) Do/Does + subject + verb I + object
Contoh:
(+) Bon reads an English magazine every day.
(-) Bon
does not read an English magazine every day.
(?) Does Bon read an English magazine every day?
(+) They like swim.
(-) They don’t like swim.
(?) Do they like swim?
· Pola Kalimat Nominal
(+) Subject + is/am/are + Complement
(N/Adj./Adv.)
(-) Subject + is/am/are + not + Complement
(N/Adj./Adv.)
(?) Is/am/are +
Subject + Complement (N/Adj./Adv.)
Contoh:
(+) She is a diligent in the class.
(-) She is not a diligent student in the class.
(?) Is she a diligent student in the class?
(+) They are security at that office.
(-) They are not security at that office.
(?) Are they security at that office?
2. Present Continuous Tense
· Pola Kalimat Verbal
(+) Subject + is/am/are + verb-ing + object
(-) Subject + is/am/are + not + verb-ing + object
(?) Is/am/are +
Subject + verb-ing + object
Contoh:
(+) I am debating about aqidah topic.
(-) I am not debating about aqidah topic.
(?) am I
debating about aqidah topic?
(+) We are cooking cap cay now.
(-) We are not cooking cap cay now.
(?) Are we cooking cap cay now?
(+) Toni is signing our proposal.
(-) Toni is not signing our proposal.
(?) Is Toni signing our proposal?
· Pola Kalimat Nominal
(+) Subject + is/am/are + being + Complement
(N/Adj./Adv.)
(-) Subject + is/am/are + not + being +
Complement (N/Adj./Adv.)
(?) Is/am/are +
Subject + being + Complement (N/Adj./Adv.)
Contoh:
(+) I am being a pilot.
(-) I am not being a pilot.
(?) Am I being a pilot ?
(+) he is being calm now.
(-) he is not being calm now.
(?) Is he being calm now?
(+) They are being polite students now.
(-) They are not being polite students now.
(?) Are they being polite students now?
3. Simple Past Tense
· Pola Kalimat Verbal
(+) Subject + verb II + object
(-) Subject + did + not + verb I + object
(?) Did + subject + verb I + object
Contoh:
(+) Rina told your cases last night.
(-) Rina did not tell your cases last night.
(?) Did Rina tell your cases last night?
(+) He passed national exam three days ago.
(-) He did not pass national exam three days
ago.
(?) Did he pass national exam three days ago?
· Pola Kalimat Nominal
(+) Subject + was/were + Complement (N/Adj./Adv.)
(-) Subject + was/were + not + Complement
(N/Adj./Adv.)
(?) was/were +
Subject + Complement (N/Adj./Adv.)
Contoh:
(+) Belinda was at the bank last moment.
(-) Belinda was not at the bank last moment.
(?) Was Belinda at the bank last moment?
(+) They were at home yesterday.
(-) They were not at home yesterday.
(?) Were they at home yesterday?
4. Past Continuous Tense
· Pola Kalimat Verbal
(+) Subject + were/was + verb-ing + object
(-) Subject + were/was + not + verb-ing + object
(?) Were/was + subject + verb-ing + object
Contoh:
(+) Jhon was writing a letter when I met my friend.
(-) Jhon was not writing a letter when I met my friend.
(?) Was Jhon writing a letter when I met my
friend?
(+) Mara and you were reading comic when she
taught.
(-) Mara and you were not reading comic when she
taught.
(?) Were Mara and you reading comic when she
taught?
(+) he was talking to him when they arrived.
(-) he was not talking to him when they arrived.
(?) Was he talking to him when they arrived?
· Pola Kalimat Nominal
(+) Subject + were/was + being + object
(-) Subject + were/was + not + being + object
(?) Were/was + subject + being + object
Contoh:
(+) She was being a doctor.
(-) She was not being a doctor.
(?) Was She being a doctor?
(+) Melda and I were being successful women
(-) Melda and I were not being successful women
(?) Ware Melda and I being successful women?
Source : http://www.umiuma.net
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar